Discover FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 3rd Ed book by from an unlimited library of classics and modern bestsellers book. It's packed with amazing content and totally free to try.
The Best-Selling Book for FE Exam Preparation
The FE Review Manual is the most trusted FE exam preparation book.
Gain a better understanding of key concepts and save prep time by reviewing FE exam topics and NCEES Handbook equations in a single location. These equations, along with NCEES Handbook figures and tables, are distinguished in green text for easy cross-referencing. Use the 13 diagnostic exams to identify where you need the most review and improve your problem-solving skills with over 1,200 practice problems.
You can also look for PPI’s new discipline-specific FE review manuals:
- FE Civil Review Manual
- FE Electrical and Computer Review Manual
- FE Mechanical Review Manual
- FE Other Disciplines Review Manual
Entrust your FE exam preparation to the FE Review Manual and get the power to pass the first time—guaranteed—or we’ll refund your purchase price.
- FE exam coverage in 54 easy-to-read chapters
- 13 topic-specific diagnostic exams
- Green text to identify equations, figures, and tables found in the NCEES Handbook
- Over 1,200 practice problems with step-by-step solutions
- SI units throughout
- Sample study schedule
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use index
- Exam tips and advice
Topics Covered Include
- Computers, Measurement, and Controls
- Conversion Factors
- Electric Circuits
- Engineering Economics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Materials Science/Structure of Matter
- Mechanics of Materials Statics
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Transport Phenomena
- Units and Fundamental Constants
Since 1975, more than 3 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.